Presenter: TJ Bassi, Account Manager FARO Technologies Inc., Mechanical Engineering with experience in heavy equipment design, metal fabrication and quality assurance
- Brief introduction to FARO Technologies Inc.
- Range of portable measurement devices, their function and applications in the petro-chemical industry
- Enabling faster, more accurate, compelling and useable 3D documentation of plants using the FARO Focus Laser Scanner
- Accelerating execution timelines using the Laser Tracker and Tracer M
- Minimizing in field 3D documentation and measurement times using the FARO Product Family
- Shrinking margin impacting scrap, rework costs and Reducing development risk
- Using Augmented Reality for Visual Inspection of parts and components
Location: Western Sarnia-Lambton Research Park – Innovation Room (B1010)
Date: June 26, 2018
Time: 7:30 am – 8:00 am Breakfast and Networking
8:00 am – 9:30 am Presentation and Question Period
Sponsor: Vital Industrial Solutions
Note: This event is organized by BTAC. For more information, please see the Event Brite page and contact the organizer.